What We Do
EAACON offers Consultancy services in the following disciplines:
Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Building & Architecture
Structural Engineering Design
Quantity Surveying & Costing
EAACON offers various services in the disciplines highlighted above geared and designed to meet our client’s particular needs.
• Brief development on the idea put forward by the client.
• Programming i.e. the stages that will lead to the clients wish being fulfilled.
• Initial investigations e.g. site visits and meeting with the client.
• Site inspections and detailed surveys.
• Preliminary proposals elaborately reflecting the clients requirements.
• Advice on services of other consultants if needed.
• Detailed designs incorporating inputs of other consultants where necessary.
• Statutory approvals from City or Town Councils, District Administration and relevant central government ministries.
• Production of working drawings for the actual implementation of the work.
• Preparation of Tender Documents, Specifications, Bills of Quantities etc.
• Advice on tendering procedures
• Tender evaluation and recommendation of appointment of contractor
• Chairing and conducting site meetings
• Regular site inspections to enforce compliance with the specifications
• Issuance of instructions and variation orders
• Preparation of progress reports
• Issue of interim certificates for the satisfactorily completed works
• Final inspections and issuance of final certificates
• Advice on post-construction maintenance.
• Preparation of maintenance manuals.
EAACON stands for East African Consultants and is relevant for both Design & Supervision.
EAACON has been registered in Rwanda since 2011. The company is founded and managed by Nkunzi Bakata, Architect, joined by Yannick Miara, Civil Engineer - Architect and Eric Kajuja Ntayoberwa, Architect.
EAACON has an experienced and competent team of consultants: architects, administrators, MEP engineers, structural engineers, topographers, quantity surveyors, etc.
EAACON team members have undertaken a wide variety of projects ranging from residential, commercial, institutional and cultural.
Clients have included governmental and non-governmental bodies and private individuals. To these clients the members have provided an excellent demonstration of quality work.
Our aim is to fulfil the dreams of their clients as closely as possible, and their determination is to provide quality work through partnership with various consultants in similar fields of design and construction.